2. Recite the masnoon du`aa when leaving the home:
بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلىَ اللهِ لاَ حَولَ وَ لاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللهِ
In the name of Allah Ta’ala. I place my reliance upon Allah Ta’ala. There is no power (to do good) nor any ability (to refrain from evil) except with Allah Ta’ala.
3. Always leave with the consent of the elders of the home.
4. See to the comfort and ease of others e.g. make the cold water available on a hot day or switch on the fan etc.
5. Do not disturb others by talking loudly or turning the volume on the radio too loud etc.
6. Do not rely on others to do your personal home chores e.g. making the bed or washing the dishes etc.