1. There is abundant barakah (blessings) in waking up for sehri. Hence, one should fulfil the sunnah of sehri before commencing the fast. عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم السحور اكله بركة فلا تدعوه ولو أن يجرع أحدكم جرعة من ماء …
1. During the month of Ramadhaan, try to maximize in doing good deeds. It is reported in the Hadith that any nafl ibaadah (voluntary good deed) carried out in the month of Ramadhaan earns one the reward of doing a fardh act, and the reward of a fardh act carried …
1. With the approach of Ramadhaan and during Ramadhaan as well, one should recite the following dua: اَللّهُمَّ سَلِّمْنِيْ لِرَمَضَان وَسَلِّمْ رَمَضَانَ لِيْ وَسَلِّمْهُ لِيْ مُتَقَبَّلًا O Allah! Safeguard me for the month of Ramadhaan (by making me see the month of Ramadhaan healthy and fit so that I can …
Faraaidh of Ghusl
1. Gargling the mouth in such a way that water reaches everywhere.
2. Inserting water into the nose upto the soft bone.
1. Q: Is it permissible for one to read literature such as newspapers and magazines, or use his phone to chat, browse the net, etc. while in the toilet? A: The toilet is a place where one relieves oneself, hence it is undesirable for one to use his phone or …
1. Do not talk while relieving yourself, unless there is a need to speak.  عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا يخرج اثنان إلى الغائط فيجلسان يتحدثان كاشفين عورتهما فإن الله عز وجل يمقت على ذلك (مجمع الزوائد، الرقم: 1021)  Hazrat …
1. Commence the ghusl by washing both hands up to the wrists thrice.
2. Wash the private parts with the left hand. The hands and private parts should be washed irrespective of whether there is any impurity on them or not.
1. Enter the toilet with your left foot. 2. Do not remove your lower garment while standing. Instead, remove your lower garment after you draw close to the ground so that the least amount of time is spent with the satr exposed. عن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال كان …
1. Do not face the qiblah while performing ghusl.
2. Bath in such a place where no one can see you. It is better to perform ghusl with the satr area covered. However, if one is in an enclosed area (e.g. bathroom) and one performs ghusl without the satr covered, it will be permissible.
1. Q: What are the faraaidh of wudhu? A: The faraaidh of wudhu are as follows: Washing the entire face once. Washing the arms including the elbows once. Making masah of at least one quarter of the head. Washing both the feet including the ankles once. 2. Q: Which parts of …