1. Do not face the qiblah.
2. Do not waste water. (Too much of water should not be used, nor should so little be used, that one is unable to wash thoroughly.)
3. Bath in such a place where no one can see you.
4. Do not talk while bathing.
5. After bathing, the body should be wiped with a cloth or towel.
6. Hasten to cover the body after bathing.
7. Do not to read the kalimah or any other dua while bathing.
8. Even if an area equal to a hair’s breadth is left dry, the ghusl (fardh) will not be complete.