1. Wash both hands up to the wrists.
2. Wash the private parts. (The hands and private parts should be washed irrespective of whether there is any impurity on them or not.)
3. Thereafter, any impurity found on the rest of the body should be washed.
4. Then perform wudhu.
5. Thereafter, pour water on the head three times.
6. Thereafter pour water over the right and left shoulders three times each in such a way that water reaches the entire body.
7. Whilst pouring water over the body rub the body well so that water reaches everywhere properly and no place remains dry.