1. The seller should be truthful to the purchaser and should not deceive him or lie to him regarding the quality of the product, the amount it costed him etc. عن أبي سعيد رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قال التاجر الصدوق الأمين مع النبيين والصديقين …
1. A business transaction should be concluded with mutual consent. No party should be forced to carry out the transaction. يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَأْكُلُوا أَمْوَالَكُم بَيْنَكُم بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلَّا أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ (النساء : ٢٩) O you who believe, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly except through (lawful) …
1. If one’s elders are engaged in some ibaadat or work and one wishes to speak to them or discuss some matter with them, one should wait for them to complete whatever they are engaged in. When waiting for them, one should wait at a slight distance so that they …
1. If one does not live near his asaatiza (teachers) and elders, then too he should maintain contact with them by phoning them and occasionally taking out the time to visit them. In this manner, he will be able to keep a good relationship with them and continue to benefit …
1. If you notice your elders making a mistake, then do not be hasty in correcting them immediately, as it is possible that you have not understood the situation correctly. Hence, when you find a suitable opportunity, then respectfully enquire from them regarding the matter. In this way, if they …
1. If your seniors request you to do a task for them, then you should inform them upon its completion. 2. If the task that your seniors ask you to carry out is not manageable for you, then politely and respectfully excuse yourself.
1. One should not address his seniors from a distance by shouting out to them if he needs to enquire regarding anything. Rather, he should respectfully go up to them and then address them. 2. Do not wait for your seniors to ask you to fulfil some service which is …
1. One should not regard himself to be equal or greater than his seniors. 2. One should not hope or desire that his elders call him by respectable titles etc.
1. When any elder comes to greet you and make musaafaha with you while you are seated, then out of respect you should stand up to greet them. Do not greet them and make musaafaha with them while you are seated.
1. Do not call your elders by nicknames. 2. When speaking about your parents, ustaads, elders etc., refer to them in a respectful manner.