Upon whom is sadaqatul fitr waajib
- Upon whom is sadaqatul fitr waajib?
- Possessing unused commodities other than cash which equals nisaab
- Is sadaqatul fitr waajib on a person who has debts?
- Sadaqatul Fitr on a Person with an Extra House
- Sadaqatul Fitr for a Minor Child who Receives Nisaab before the Morning of Eid
- Is Sadaqatul Fitr only Waajib on those who Fasted in Ramadhaan?
The time of sadaqatul fitr
- The Preferable Time for Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr
- Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr in Ramadhaan
- Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr Before Ramadhaan
- When does sadaqatul fitr become waajib?
The recipients of Sadaqatul Fitr
- Dividing one’s Sadaqatul Fitr
- Several people Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr to One Person
- Giving a Poor Person Nisaab Amount
- The Recipients of Sadaqatul Fitr
- Giving the Value of the Wheat and Barley as Sadaqatul Fitr
- Giving Sadaqatul Fitr to a Poor Non-Muslim in an Islamic State
- Giving Sadaqatul Fitr to a Poor Non-Muslim in a Non-Islamic State
Qadhaa of Sadaqatul Fitr
- Not Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on the Day of Eid
- Manner of Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr for Previous Years
- Will the Obligation of Sadaqatul Fitr Fall Away if All His Wealth Got Destroyed?
Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on behalf of others
- Is it Necessary for a Wealthy Person to Discharge the Sadaqatul Fitr on Behalf of his Minor Children?
- A Father Discharges Sadaqatul Fitr on Behalf of His Minor Children (who are wealthy) from his Wealth
- A Father Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on Behalf of His Minor Children (who are wealthy) from his Wealth
- Sadaqatul Fitr on a Poor Father For his Wealthy Children
- Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on Behalf of One’s Wife and Baaligh Children Without their Permission
- Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on behalf of someone other than his Dependants without permission
- Discharging Sadaqatul Fitr on Behalf of One’s Wife and Baaligh Children without their permission