Upon Whom is Zakaat Waajib
- Upon whom is zakaat compulsory?
- Is Zakaat Compulsory if one has Debts?
- When will zakaat be obligatory?
Increase or Decrease before the Zakaat Date
The Recipients of Zakaat
- Giving Zakaat to a Poor Child
- Those not eligible to receive zakaat
- Giving Zakaat to a person one mistakenly regarded as Eligible
- Building a Musjid with zakaat funds
- Using Zakaat Funds to Purchase Hampers and Feed Poor People
- Using Zakaat Funds to Purchase an Item for a School
- Upon which Wealth does a Person have to Pay Zakaat?
- Is Zakaat Waajib on a House or Car Purchased with the Intention of Resale?
- Cancelling one’s Intention of Resale
- Zakaat on Properties, Flats, etc.
- Zakaat on Medication for Dispensing Purposes
Zakaat on Debts Owed to a Person
- Zakaat on Debts owed to a Person
- Zakaat on Rent owed to a Person
- Zakaat of a Waived Debt for the Previous Years
- Zakaat on Bad Debts
- Zakaat on debts owed to a person in lieu of services carried out
- Zakaat on debts owed to a person in lieu of merchandise sold
Zakaat on Gold, Silver and Other Precious Metals
- Zakaat on Platinum, Gems, Rubies, Diamonds, Sapphires, etc.
- Nisaab amount of Gold and Silver
- Zakaat on Gold and Silver
Zakaat on Payouts from Various Funds
- Zakaat on Life Insurance
- Zakaat on the Payout received from a Provident-fund, Pension-fund or Retirement-fund
- Zakaat on the Payout Received from an Insurance Company for the Previous Years