1. Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) comforted the bereaved in the following manner: إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا أَخَذَ وَلَهُ مَا أَعْطَى وَكُلٌّ إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُسَمًّى فَلْتَصْبِرْ وَلْتَحْتَسِبْ To Allah Ta’ala alone belongs that which He takes, and to Him alone belongs that which He gives. Everything is until an appointed time (after …
1. It is makrooh for a person to make ta’ziyat for a second time when he has already made it before. 2. It is preferable to make ta’ziyat after the burial. However, it is permissible to make ta’ziyat before the burial. 3. If a person cannot present himself for ta’ziyat …
1.It is permissible to praise the deceased. However, when praising him, one should ensure that one does not exaggerate or praise him for characteristics that were not found in him. Similarly, one should not adopt the styles and ways of the kuffaar in praising him. 2.The period of ta’ziyat is …
1. One should not add to the sorrows of the family by making improper statements or asking improper questions such as enquiring from the close family members regarding the details of the final illness or circumstances of death. 2.One should express his grief and should not laugh and joke.
1. It is desirable for the family and friends of the deceased to comfort the relatives of the deceased. However the laws of purdah should be maintained between men and women at the time of ta’ziyat. 2. When making ta’ziyat, one should ensure that he does not cause any inconvenience …
1. Ta’ziat means sharing condolences with the bereaved and sympathizing with them over the loss of their near and dear one. This will be done by making dua for the deceased in the presence of the family. Similarly, this will be done by making dua for the family, that Allah …